Skydive Tandem Jump Video Or Photo
Here at Thai Sky Dive in Pattaya, we offer a number of methods to complete one of life’s most memorable experiences – a Sky Dive. The easiest and safest way to make that big leap is a Tandem Jump.
In this method, you are attached to a highly experienced instructor using a dual harness, single container parachute designed for two.
Book your jump NOW for only 1500baht. Pay the remainder on the day you jump.
On your life changing Tandem Jump, you will be briefed by your highly experienced sky dive instructor about the jump, and then you’ll be on the aircraft enjoying the scenic ride up to altitude. You can see the Gulf of Thailand, beautiful beaches and Pattaya city – then it’s time to Jump!!!
After you exit the aircraft, securely fastened to your instructor, enjoy the freefall and the adrenaline rush as you fall at speeds up to 220 Kph (125 Mph) per hour!! You can activate or “Pull” the parachute and steer it as well. The parachute ride is exhilarating as you float down back to earth.
In order to undertake a Tandem Jump, YOU DO NOT need to speak or understand ENGLISH. Minimum age for sky diving is 14 years with parental consent (in writing) otherwise 18 years.
Important Information about your Tandem Jump
- No Scuba Diving 24 hours before your jump as you risk severe decompression sickness if you do.
- Alcohol and skydiving DO NOT mix. Do not drink before jumping. If you are under the influence of alcohol, you will not be permitted to jump.
- Weather must be suitable for jumping. Excessive wind or clouds will prevent us from operating. In such a case your jump will be re-scheduled.
- Our basic weight limit for jumping is 95 Kg. However, certain instructors are prepared to take those in excess of 95 Kg. A surcharge will apply to jumpers over 95 Kg. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- You will be jumping with the clothes you are wearing when you arrive at the dropzone. We recommend a t-shirt and long pants and normal running shoes. No flip-flop sandals or high heel shoes.